Friday, August 5, 2011

medical insurance....half a CHECK mark

Monday 8/8/2011 was a pretty exciting day in the Hoyt House!
 Here is a cute picture of Johnny about to leave for.... 
his NEW JOB!!!!!
Soon the *Medical Insurance/Retirement line will be marked off THE list. 
He has a little bit before it goes into effect of course because to hurry and get him hired they said it's a "temp" job until the next project starts. On this next project he will be trained to be the foreman and run the whole crew. So he's hoping in the next month he'll be permanent and be moving up fast. 

I told Jon and Big David, "y'all better slow down on this goal list" lol. I guess the man up stairs has bigger plans then I'd hoped for.  :)
&
I MISS YOU ALLEY! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and jon! That's awesome news! And just so you know, you made me cry in the uhaul. Lol, bet thats something you'd never hear anyone say! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. I know a million ways I could make you cry because you are emotional right now. That's funny though that you were in the uhaul :) sorry. I do miss you already.

    ReplyDelete