Monday, August 8, 2011

Murad Journey.....road to smoooooooth skin! (Lord I hope)

Another journey I am traveling on is what I'm calling the "Murad Jouney". 
I have struggled with acne since I was younger. A precious new friend (Danae) told me about
this product/line called Murad. It helps with adult acne and ageing due to 
everyday adult stress and hormones. Well it sounded like a miracle in a bottle to me.
Right now with money being tight I am only able to use a few of the products. 
The daily vitamins (4 a day), the cleanser (2 times a day), & the toner(2 times a day).
I believe I noticed my face looking better after 2 weeks but nothing too fantastic.
Don't get me wrong I am still extremely excited about the product and am sticking to it....
It's just I know it would work even better if I had the acne spot treatment cream grrr but it's like $60 at ulta! WOW nope can't risk paying that and it maybe or maybe not work, ya know!?!
I have been on this journey for one month now. I do think if I continue to use it my face will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment