Monday, November 7, 2011

Bunch of Randomness

Weird looking huh? WELL it is the coolest thing ever. It's a vacuum sealer that I got at HEB on the meal deal probably a year or so ago lol. Yes we are still moving in. So all I had to do was buy the ziplock bags (prob like $3-$6) and get the sealer FREE. So I figured I'd give it a try.  It works so good. I haven't seen the sealer in stores in a long time but they have a new manual one that probably works just as well. So I use this a lot because the larger amount of meat you buy at our local market the more $ you save. It's just me and Jon boy anyways so I split all meats up in freezer bags. I put 2-3 chicken breast in each bag and the same for pork-chops.


Here's a little pic of what dad did a few weeks or maybe a month ago lol. I have to texture a spot next to the tub and touch up the paint AND put the clear over the beadboard ...then I'll show the final picture. I want the tile done so bad but we're still saving for that one. 


And here is a sneak peak of a DIY project I made! I'll show a picture with a shoe on soon. That is my hand in there but it's made for your boots. BOOTS WITH THA FURRRR lol

<3 Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment