Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My everyday workout!

So I've been meaning to show you all my very sophisticated workout area :)
So here it is...
 Pretty intense huh? lol 
Ok let me just explain my exercises..
1st you notice the blow dryer right? Well that is my main work out :)
I sit right there where the blow dryer is with my legs hanging down (so my back would be to the camera right now) and I lean back as far as I can and start drying my hair. Sounds easy huh? WRONG It works your abs like none other. I will hold that position for a while then I'll start pulsating?....that word always makes me cringe but whatever.  If I get tired I use this opportunity to flip my hair over and do the other side while I sit up and relax a min.
NEXT you see the yoga mat? Thank you Ross for having el cheapo stuff!
Anywho I'll also squat for a while, while I dry my hair. 
(I have that much hair that I can have a very good ab and leg/butt workout)

On the Yoga mat beside cushioning my feet while I squat OR lundge, I do the plank move.
Get on your toes and elbows and make your body as straight as possible.
(On nights I don't wash my hair I'll do the Core Plank move for like 50 counts) OUCH 
I'll also lay on my back and do regular crunches to the front and to both sides. Around 25-50 each position. Depending on how much time I have.

These are my basic everyday moves like jager! 
I will post on another day with my other workout exercises.

In the mean time here are my must have daily drugssss.
Self explanatory I believe. 
Vitamin D & B12

Here are some of my diet tips/routines
WATER - yes I know everyone says "drink more water"
Well, that is ALL I drink. No lie. I drink orange juice when I splurge and buy some but literally all day at work I keep filling my glass up with water and drink it constantly. When I get home I drink that with dinner as well.

Eat often. It sounds like a oxymoron I know. I want to loose weight so I should eat more often?
Yes small meals/snacks.
I have to eat every 3 hours or I feel very sick. 
Snacks - almond YUMMMM brain food as my Nana says.
Rice Cakes - there really is some good ones out there. Try the white cheddar flavor.
Peanut butter - I eat it alone or on some almonds. Great protein. I keep peanut butter crackers in my truck and in my purse/camera bag.
Celery (burns more calories then it has in it)

Ok one more tip for tonight. Tighten your abs all the time. It's like a crunch while you are standing up. 
I tighten mine while I'm pumping diesel, waiting to pay for groceries, talking to a customer, even while I drive. 

Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment