Thursday, February 27, 2014

14 weeks pregnant

HORRIBLE pic alert! 
I look like crap because I felt like crap and honestly me and my hubs were arguing all day over stupid stuff so I was not trilled to have him in the same room as me. lol  
Week 14
Weight Gain-Will find out at our next apt!
Showing- I think so most of the time but everyone else says you're still tiny. 
Maternity clothes- I haven't needed to wear them yet but see it in the near future. I feel uncomfortable in my shirts.
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- Good for the most part.
Cravings-  Nothing specific right now. 
Movement- too early for that.
Sick- Just the dang headaches.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Having some serious mood swings. Poor Jon, he's taking it like a champ though. 
Looking forward to-our next appointment in a few weeks and then finding out the gender of course.
Gender-Don't know yet....well the Dr told us what he thought the baby is and said he was 95% sure but we aren't saying anything until we know 100%! 

Went to visit my sister and new niece! She is so good and naps all the time! My sister def deserved that with her other two kids lol.

The guys tore ALL the siding off the house Saturday. They rebuilt the entire fireplace and covered it with stucco! I love it so much. Me and dad put siding on one side of the house and mom came and helped us start on the back. It will take us a few more weeks to finish all that with this crazy weather but at least we have it waiting there for us to be put on. Don't know when we will add the nursery on. Hopefully in the next two months.

I hated reading that pregnant ladies can't use face products with  salicylic acid since my face is horrible! Well I found these face wipes and they also make a face wash that is fruit acids and gentle. I'm loving both. They smell so good and clean my face really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment