Wednesday, March 12, 2014

15 Weeks Pregnant

Ok I'm updating this 2 weeks late. I have been a little sick. Stomach bug and ear/sinus infection. All good now though. Here we go week 15....

We went to my regular Dr appointment and they found the heart beat right away this time! 147! Still hugging that boy/girl line haha. Everything else was typical check up stuff. She measured me and I actually measured at 15 weeks so that's great. 

Week 15
Weight Gain- One pound!
Showing- Starting to a little bit. 
Maternity clothes- I haven't needed to wear them yet but see it in the near future. I feel uncomfortable in my shirts like they are too short.
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- Good for the most part.
Cravings-  Nothing specific right now. 
Movement- too early for that.
Sick- Just the dang headaches.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- happy this week! 
Looking forward to-a few weeks and we will find out the gender!
Gender-Don't know yet....well the Dr told us what he thought the baby is and said he was 95% sure but we aren't saying anything until we know 100%! 

No comments:

Post a Comment