Friday, March 21, 2014

17 weeks pregnant



Week 17
Weight Gain-TWO pound and counting!
Showing- YES! Finally I can officially say I'm showing. It doesn't go away when I'm sleeping anymore haha. 
Maternity clothes- Started to wear the maternity undershirts and thinking maternity shirts will be in the next few weeks. 
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- Ok. Not great but still sleeping for long periods of time.
Cravings-  Avacado. Hot sauce. Mexican food.
Movement- YES it was small pops but it was amazing. I tried to get Jon to feel but he was already asleep so when I woke him enough to put his hand on my belly, he couldn't feel anything. Should feel real movements/kicks in the next few weeks.
Sick- Had a ear infection but that's it. It wasn't fun but thank God it only lasted one day and Jon took care of me.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-1 week to find out the gender!!!!
Gender-Don't know yet....well the Dr told us what he thought the baby is and said he was 95% sure but we aren't saying anything until we know 100%! 

No comments:

Post a Comment