Friday, March 21, 2014

18 Weeks Pregnant


Week 18
Weight Gain-2-3 and counting!
Showing- YES! Very much. My clothes can hide it so well still. 
Maternity clothes- Still the under shirts. My sister gave me some maternity shirts! They are a tiny big still but I'm sure in the next two weeks, I'll need them. This baby is growing! 
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- BLAH with my sinuses I wake up at 3 almost every morning and can't go back to sleep. It is getting so old.
Cravings-  Avacado. Hot sauce. Mexican food.
Movement- YEP! Very small pops last week but nothing really this week. On the ultrasound SHE was moving like crazy.
Sick- Just the dang headaches and sinus infection.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-GENDER REVEAL AND THE PARTY!

IT'S A GIRL!
Yes, we wanted a boy but really we didn't care either way. 
Happy and healthy is what we want mostly. 
Here are some pic from the Reveal Party we had at my parents house.
After the Dr apt Wednesday March 19th, we meat Sarah (sister) for lunch and gave her the envelope with the gender written in it. She made an amazing cake and we enjoyed finding out with our family!


PICTURES ARE UNEDITED. TOO EXCITED TO FOOL WITH THAT NOW. THE PARTY WAS JUST LAST NIGHT LOL





My family was so sweet and brought a few gifts for the baby.

Isn't that precious?!? OMG


My husband is a team roper so we had this iron on designed. All we have to do is iron it on the bib and it's done.

The card the Dr put in the envelope for us.

My parents.

Jon's Parents (if you can't tell)


Two of my aunts.

My cousin.

One of my sisters and one of my nieces.

Here was the sing in table. 



Two of my nieces. They are 6 months apart just like my sisters new baby and our baby will be!

The food table! 


No comments:

Post a Comment