Thursday, April 3, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant


WEEK 19 HIGHLIGHTS 
I still can't believe we know what we are having. Jon is so cute with this baby GIRL. 

Things daddy said this week-
"she is going to be so much fun"
"I can't wait for her to get here so I can just hold her"
"she's going to be so pretty"

Name..?..?..?
This is the hardest part for us. Everything I pick, Jon doesn't like. I know every couple goes through this but he hasn't even kind of liked any names I've said.

Here are the names I love -
* Selena (my grandmother)
*Grace- I think this would be a beautiful middle name as well
*Elizabeth

Jon wants an H name.
 Here are some that are on our list that he hasn't said yes or no too.
*Hadley (we both LOVE this one but a girl we know named her
 baby that so I'm taking it off the list.
*Harper
*Hattie
*Hayden
*Haelyn
*Harley
*Heidi
*Hazel
*Harmonie
*Henley
*Hagan



We registered this week! Friday March 28th.
It was a lot of fun and a little aggravating due to low stock at the stores. Needless to say I've added a ton off the internet and hope people will not hate me for a lot of the items being "online only". Registering made it seem so real! 
Pink swaddle blankets and boxes of diapers galore!
 Circo® 4pk Flannel Receiving Blankets - Purple Medallion Mudhut Tashkent Baby Fitted Sheet
Her room will be mostly white, off white and tans. This is how I plan on adding a little color to the room. Sheets and blankets.
Blooming Bath Baby Bath  Skip Hop Safety Moby Bath Kneeler
I think this Blooming bath and whale knee saver are too adorable! 
Jon and I both love soaking in the Jacuzzi so our baby girl is bound to love it too!
Baby Cache Montana Lifetime Convertible Crib - Driftwood - Baby Cache  - Babies"R"Us
Here is her amazing bed & dresser/changing table! My man picked it out. He has such good taste and loves to shop! I'm so lucky.


This is what I sent all the girls that are doing my shower. Pinterest has made it so hard to choose specific details. This is what we I came up with lol. Jon boy doesn't care too much about her room. 

Week 19
Weight Gain-2-3 and counting, I know I've gained more then the Dr's office has on record. Grrrr they are saying I need to gain a lot more before I come back in a few weeks.
Showing- YES! Very much. My clothes can hide it so well still. 
Maternity clothes- Still the under shirts. This baby is growing and soon I will have to wear maternity shirts! 
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- BLAH with my sinuses I wake up at 3 almost every morning and can't go back to sleep. It is getting so old.
Cravings-  Chips and crackers.
Movement- None this week. Well I think she kicked one time and woke me up but the moment was over so fast.
Sick- Just the dang sinus infection. I finally got a Rx this week from my OB and starting to feel a little relief.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-Seeing our baby GIRL again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment