Thursday, April 3, 2014

20 Weeks Pregnant


HALF WAY THERE!
We can not believe how fast the first half has gone by. Some days it seems to drag by but then most we are like "omg it's been another week already"! 

Next month is my Baby Shower!
I'm so excited about this! I know 7 months may seem a little early to do the shower but we will be out of town every weekend in June and July is almost as busy. Also, I feel it'd be better to have the shower when I'm not huge and miserable and still feel like putting her room together and I'm sure rearrange it a million times. Get ready Johnny!! Lol.

Master Bedroom remodel! 
I may be crazy but I just had to get this room RIGHT before I got any further along. I loved the original stripes I painted when we built the house BUT it was time for a change and time to move the furniture around to make more room for baby girls bassinet! That is so freakin exciting to me. I want to bring it home from my parents house and have it by my bed but I know it'll just be in the way for the next few months lol. Here is the room half way through the remodel!
                      Before                                             Half way done. 

The new blinds were hung, new bedside   table was bought and put on my side. Valance is waiting to be hung and the new curtains. Ha our sheets look so bright and ugly. They are nothing like this pic lol.  

Random Updates
*Finally over my sinus infection! After a week and half of HELL, I'm finally not wanting to cry all day long. 
*Added some more necessities to our registry
*Still haven't chose a new yet.
*Bought a Doppler Heartbeat App for my phone
*Trying to really get Jon to focus on the add on so we can get her room started and finished before the shower. 
*A old friend from grade school and college mentioned having a garage sale and having maternity clothes in it. She let me come over that day and I racked up on two pairs of capris and 3 adorable shirts! It's hard to find size XS or SM maternity without paying a fortune. Thank God I have tons of Maxi dresses and skirts that I'll wear to work when I start to get bigger.

Things Daddy said this week..
While looking at our 20 week update he said "I have one of those" and it was an ultra sound of a little girl! and then the part that said my back may be hurting and a small back rub would help.. He starts to pretend to be asleep and snore lol silly thing
After me telling him I dreamed we were having TWO girls he said "that would be ok"  when I figured he'd make a comment about oh no not two more of you or something lol.


Week 20 same as last week really
Weight Gain-2-3 and counting, I know I've gained more then the Dr's office has on record. Grrrr they are saying I need to gain a lot more before I come back in a few weeks.
Showing- YES! Very much. My clothes can hide it so well still. 
Maternity clothes- Still the under shirts. This baby is growing and soon I will have to wear maternity shirts! 
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- BLAH with my sinuses I wake up at 3 almost every morning and can't go back to sleep. It is getting so old.
Cravings-  Chips and crackers.
Movement- None this week. Well I think she kicked one time and woke me up but the moment was over so fast.
Sick- Just the dang sinus infection. I finally got a Rx this week from my OB and starting to feel a little relief.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-Seeing our baby GIRL again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment