Thursday, April 10, 2014

21 Weeks Pregnant

21 Weeks...5 month and 1 week!

Hello Braxton Hicks contractions...had my first bit of those this morning. I was in denial until I watched my 21 week video and it mentioned it...then I confirmed with my Mom. Yep, already. I will ride them like a lovely wave of love and get very use to them. 

Some days it feels like it is going so fast, and then others seem so slow. 
I have a maternity shoot this weekend and the parents to be requested a silhouette shot.
Today when I got to the office I hurry and did a mock shoot of myself (timer) to make sure I'd be prepared. This is a very rough cut lol but it was fun and I think I'll print a few of these for the babies book. I had to push my stomach out as far as possible so I'm sure i'll do a few more of these when I get a little bigger.



Look at that BUMP!!1


Random Updates
*She has 7 pair of shoes! Here are 5 of them. Boots, flats and even slippers. 
  
*Added some more necessities to our registry
*Still haven't chosen a name yet BUT have it narrowed down to some really cute ones!
*Baby girl kicks me over and over in the same spot very often. It's such a miracle every time.
*Trying to really get Jon to focus on the add on so we can get her room started and finished before the shower. He agreed to start the nursery in the next week or two!! YAAY I believe my dad is coming over this weekend to make a material list! 
*Wore my first XS maternity shirt today to work and it didn't look huge on me! 

Things Daddy said this week..
He told a co-worker "at first I really wanted a boy, but now I'm so excited we are having a girl! awwwwww
I'll update this later in the week since it's only Thursday and we change weeks on Wednesdays in this pregnancy.

Week 21 
Weight Gain-2-3 and counting, I know I've gained more then the Dr's office has on record. Grrrr they are saying I need to gain a lot more before I come back in a few weeks.
Showing- YEP!  
Maternity clothes- Shirts, yes! My pants still fit since she is so high.
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- I sleep fine until 3 when Sadie barks to let me know there is a deer or racoon outside ugh. I have had some crazy dreams for the last few weeks.
Cravings-  GRITS.
Movement- A bunch of soccer kicks this week. In the same 2 spots every time.
Sick-Nope. Feeling great!
Labor signs - heck no.....Braxton Hicks HELLO. So soon :/
Happy or Moody- Always Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-Seeing our baby GIRL again this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment