Wednesday, March 12, 2014

16 Weeks Pregnant

There's a bump there for sure!


Week 16
Weight Gain-one pound and counting!
Showing- YES! I don't care what anyone says, I am showing lol. 
Maternity clothes- I haven't needed to wear them yet but see it in the near future. 
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None so far.
Sleep- Good for the most part.
Cravings-  Avacado. Hot sauce. Mexican food.
Movement- The books say I should start soon and Jon and I thought we felt something but I'm gonna stick with gas bubbles lol.
Sick- Just the dang headaches.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Very Moody. Jon makes me crazy every day. 
Looking forward to-2 weeks and we know the gender!!!!
Gender-Don't know yet....well the Dr told us what he thought the baby is and said he was 95% sure but we aren't saying anything until we know 100%! 

No comments:

Post a Comment