Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life as we know it....

Im sure you all know Zoe came to live with us the first week of April! I never dreamed we'd actualy have her here living with us. She completes our little circle. I haven't seen her, Jon nor myself this happy. It's a challenge in many different ways but a blessing mostly. To hear Jon and Zoe play and laugh really does make my heart full. Zoe is getting to be a kid for the first in her life. Right now she is in a tumbling class. We have our summer vacation planned. She asked if she could get a library card this summer. She also wants to take knitting classes. It's going to be a fun filled summer that's for sure. I'm writing this on my phone and can't figure out how to add a photo. I'll try to add one of all 3 of us soon. I'll try to update more often since I know I can blog on my cell. <3 Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment