Thursday, May 31, 2012

Schools out for SUMMER!!!

So tomorrow is Zoe's last day of school! I'm so excited for our summer fun to begin. We have so much planned, it's insane. Volleyball camp, summer league, BEACH, schlitterbahn, SC vacation and a lot more! So when she gets to my moms house tomorrow this is what she will see covering the door!

Here are the Cricut cartridges I used.
Font - Alphalicious size 5"
Trip 2 the beach- Summer Vacation 5"
Road Trip - Summer Vacation 4"
Shell - Splish Splash 3"
Dolphin - Splish Splash 3"
Inner tube - Splish Splash 3" 

She did very well in school this year so when she walks inside there 
will be a gift bag with two of her favorite things. 
*SKIP BO the card game (if you haven't played it...GO buy it! It's a blast)
*Orbeez - water beads. I'm sure no one knows what these are but she LOVES them. 
They are very interesting.

Here are some pictures from a trip to the beach (two trips ago)
Me and Zoe digging a hole for her to sit in :) 

My loves feeding the seagulls while on the ferry to Galveston Island!

I love this picture. No editing done. 
I might edit it and use it as a large 5x7 on a scrapbook page from this trip.

Me feeding the seagull. Zoe took the picture.

And our happy family!

Thanks for stopping by.
<3Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment