Tuesday, January 21, 2014

10 Weeks Pregnant

Week 10
Weight Gain-None
Showing- Not a lot. I think i'm showing but no1 else really does.
Maternity clothes- Nope not yet
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None
Sleep- Good until 4:30 when the alarm goes off for me to take my hormone pill, 
then it's hard to go back to sleep.
Cravings- Nothing specific this week.  
Movement- too early for that.
Sick- no thank God
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Ha well i'm a moody person so I'll just say moody. I'm working on it though.
Looking forward to- hearing/seeing the heart beat TOMORROW!! (It took me a while to do this post because I was out of town last Wednesday until Sunday.
Gender-Don't know yet.
Strange/interesting things- I sweat even more then usual, tingling in my legs very often, headaches like crazy and the typical crazy woman mood swings :/


*We went to Dallas Market last week. It was a blast like every 6 months :)
I know when we go back in June, I'm gonna be in trouble with the baby boutique items once we know the gender.  We walked so many miles each day. I bought a maternity dress that I want to use for some of my maternity portraits! I'm pretty excited about that. 

*Tomorrow Jan 22 we get to see and hear the baby for the first time! I am so excited i'm having a hard time sitting here at work. Mom caught the flu while at market so I'm here alone going crazy. 

*I have watched "What to expect when you're expecting" almost everyweek for the last 3 months.....I can't believe in a few days I will have hit the 3 month mark! Thank you Jesus! Anywho, I love that movie! It makes me laugh and cry. (in the best way)

*

No comments:

Post a Comment