Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pregnancy update.... week 11 AGAIN

So it's been one week since we went to the Dr and got to see our little butter bean and hear it's heartbeat......it was an amazing experience EXCEPT they pushed me back 2 weeks boooo. So, now instead of leaving the first trimester i'm stuck here a little longer. They had a hard time finding the baby due to all the scar tissue from an emergency appendectomy I had at the age of 12. The visible scar is from my belly button all the way down and the scar tissue inside is bigger then that. After trying to find the heartbeat with the doppler and the hand held ultrasound machine, they sent us down the hall for a full blown ultrasound! I was happy because otherwise we would have just heard the heart beat instead of getting to see the baby too! Without further adieu, here is our little baby!
And a video of it's strong heart beat! I know she says "she" sounds good, but that does not mean it's a girl.

I will take my new 11 month belly pic tonight and post some info about my uneventful 11th week haha.

On another note, I can stop taking my hormone pills today! WOOHOO I can't explain how happy that makes me. I wont be waking up a 4:30 to take a pill now, praying my headaches/migraines will ease up, other tummy issues will be better and maybe the acne will slow back down. Those things have been a major pain in the butt, but when it comes to the baby, I know it'll all be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment