Thursday, January 30, 2014

11 Weeks AGAIN too

Hello week 11...so we meet again. BOOOOO
Ok I can't lie and say i'm 100% sad they changed things around because now my due date is later in the month! And I do not want a July baby! Hoping and praying that I'll hold the baby in until mid August.

Anywho, here is my HORRIBLE 11 week photo. I felt horrible last night and didn't care what I looked like. Oh boy should I have cared a little lot more. I also should consider bringing home my studio lights since my living room isn't the brightest place to do pictures.

I did get to stop taking my hormone pill! 

Week 11
Weight Gain-I believe 3-4 pounds.
Showing- No, just bloated looking maybe. (esp after I eat lol)
Maternity clothes- Bought my first few dresses. ONLY because they were on sale for such an awesome price I couldn't pass them up. Of course I"m not wearing them yet.
Stretch Marks- Preventing the best I can. None
Sleep- Good for the most part. I wake up a lot to go pee but that's not too bad.
Cravings- Chicken n Dumplins. Probably because the cold weather.
Movement- too early for that.
Sick- not morning sickness but other kind of "sick" from the hormone pills and spike.
Labor signs - heck no
Happy or Moody- Happy when I'm home with Jon and Moody when I'm at work away from him. 
Looking forward to- hearing/seeing the heart beat again! Only like 4 more weeks haha.
Gender-Don't know yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment